Message From The President & CEO
On June 30, we wrapped up a very successful fiscal year, capped by the sold-out Pyramid Awards Dinner on June 15. And we’re now looking ahead to a new year full of promise and opportunity.
Here are some of last year’s highlights and accomplishments:
• Overall growth in membership
• Expanded networking and professional development activities
• New “Ask Alice” concierge information service
• Successful major events (Pyramid Awards Dinner and Business XPO)
• Fund-a Need non-profit beneficiary for Awards Dinner
• First participation in regional advocacy trip to Washington, DC
Goals for the new year include:
• Expansion of Ambassador Committee and Connection Clubs
• Increase in chamber membership to 1,000 businesses
• New economic and workforce initiatives
• New education foundation to support STEM/STEAM learning
• Proactive outreach and engagement with the community
• Increased affiliations with other organizations in the region
Our mission is to continue transforming our Chamber and strengthening its role in the region through a broad range of activities designed to help members increase their visibility, network with other leaders, build professional skills for employees, become more involved in the community at large, gain insights into legislation and regulations, participate in advocacy activities, and mentor others.
Your active support and participation make it all possible!
President & CEO